Open to Members only.
Commences: Thursday 9/05/2019
Major draw: Wednesday 10/07/2019 from 7.30pm
Total of 10x prizes as follows:
Total of $7,500 in cash.
How to enter
To receive a ticket simply insert or present your Membership Card.
Ticket will automatically be generated via an electronic draw based on:
Members must swipe their card at the Reception Kiosk on day of Major Draw Wednesday 10/07/2019 by 7.30pm to validate all tickets issued.
Must be a financial Member at time of draw and present to claim prize within 3 minutes.
Participation in the promotion indicates acceptance of the conditions of entry.
1. The NRL footy tipping competition is restricted to adults 18 years of age and over.
2. Entrants must be financial members of the Hervey Bay Boat Club.
3. Social members are not eligible to enter the competition.
4. Multiple entries for one person will not be accepted. 1 entry per member.
5. Tips must be completed no later than 15 minutes prior to the first game of each round.
6. Tipping cards will be secured and not accessible until each round is completed and cards have been scored.
7. Tipping cards will receive no score if handed in later than the stipulated time.
8. Tipping cards that are not filled out will receive 0 score for the round.
9. Tips will not be taken by phone/email etc.
10. An entrant can nominate a person verbally to complete their tipping card in their absence e.g. annual leave, out of town etc. Relevant I.D. may be requested if the nominee is unknown to staff.
11. If the verbal nomination to release the tipping card to another person to fill in has not been made the tipping card will not be released.
12. The promoter’s decision on any given adjudication will be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entered into.
13. If the tipping competition is tied at the end the entrant who has dominated the lead throughout will be declared the winner. The runner up from first prize will be declared the second place getter. The second place getter will be allocated third prize. If there is a situation of multiple tied positions and the winner cannot be nominated entrants names will be drawn from a barrel in consecutive order with first prize being the first name drawn.
14. Each week the scores will be checked be by 2 separate parties.
15. There will be 7 monthly prize draws for entrants in the NRL footy tipping competition.
16. To gain entry into the monthly tipping draw purchase a C.U.B. beverage at the Sporties bar and Boat Club main bar and retain your receipt. Record your phone contact on the receipt and place in the barrel at the bar’s.
17. Entries into the monthly prize draws can be obtained 7 days a week.
18. The barrel will be emptied after the monthly draw.
19. The Monthly Prize will be drawn during last Friday of each month during the NRL half time break commencing March 29.
20. Boat Club group staff will be eligible to enter the NRL tipping competition.