The Hervey Bay Boat Club's courtesy bus service provides a safe and reliable means of door-to-door transport for members and their guests.
Available Thursday - Sunday.
Please call reception on 4128 9643 for times and to book.
Members and members guests only.
This is part of the club's overall 'responsible service of alcohol' program coupled with the club's duty of care to members.
Our drivers are experienced, friendly, happy, and accommodating. They always try to ensure our members are safe and happy. That said, our drivers are professionally licenced, and the Boat Club is required to publish the following rules as a guideline for our operation to protect both the passengers and drivers. Your help in adhering to these rules, is greatly appreciated.
- Bus drivers have authority to remove any patron from a bus who fails to follow instruction
- Bus drivers may use their discretion as may be necessary from time to time
- The use of inappropriate language will not be tolerated
- Harassment towards other patrons or the drivers will not be tolerated
- No guarantees can be given as to departure or arrival times
- Patrons waiting for pick-up are to be kerbside or at a predetermined pick-up point e.g. Nursing Home Reception considered a reasonable time
- No food or drink is to be consumed on buses
- No smoking permitted on buses
- Given the complexity of the bus routes the drivers are to determine the order for pick-ups and drop-offs and as such tolerance by passengers is expected