Acknowledgement and Acceptance of General Conditions
This site is owned and operated by Hervey Bay Boat Club Inc. Your access to this site is conditional upon your acceptance and compliance with the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers contained in this document. Your use of, and/or access to, this site constitutes your agreement to be bound by these General Conditions. The Hervey Bay Boat Club Ltd reserves the right to amend these General Conditions at any time.
Booking Cancellations, Deposits and Refunds
- The Hervey Bay Boat Club reserves the right to cancel any booking without notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- If you need to cancel please contact us as soon as possible, flexible cancellation policies may apply.
- Bookings cancelled within 24hrs of commencement incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled within 7 days of commencement incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled up-to 7 days prior to commencement may be rescheduled or refunded.
- The Hervey Bay Boat Club cannot be held liable for any loss as the result of a cancellation, such as travel costs, accommodation bookings etc.
- Deposits made for dining bookings are non-refundable.
- For function booking cancellations, please refer to the terms provided at the time of booking.
Refunds must be issued to the card initially charged.
A child is classed as a person aged 0 to 14 years.
Discounts, Vouchers and Promo Codes
- (a) cannot be exchanged for cash
- (b) are valid only between the date of issue and the expiry date
- (c) the physical voucher must be presented to redeem the voucher
- (d) can only be redeemed against a specific item if specified
- (e) cannot be combined, only one applicable per-transaction/booking
Discounted Member tickets are only valid upon presentation of a valid, financial members card. If this is not presentable you may become a member of The Boat Club (joining fees apply) or pay the outstanding balance of standard priced ticket(s).
Ownership of Content
The materials displayed on this site, including without limitation all information, text, materials, graphics, software, advertisements, names, logos, and trademarks (if any) on this site ("Content") are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws unless expressly indicated otherwise.
You must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute this content in any way except as expressly authorised in writing by Hervey Bay Boat Club Inc.
You may view this site using your web browser and save an electronic copy, or print out a copy, of parts of this web site solely for your own information, research or study, but only if you keep all Content intact and in the same form as presented on this site (including without limitation all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices and all advertisements).
You must not use this site or the information on this site in any manner or for any purpose which is unlawful or in any manner which violates any right of Hervey Bay Boat Club Inc. or which is prohibited by the General Conditions.
Advertising and Links to Other Web Sites
This site contains links to third-party sites. These linked websites are not under the control of Hervey Bay Boat Club Inc., and Hervey Bay Boat Club Inc. is not responsible for the content of any linked website or any hyperlink contained in a link website. Hervey Bay Boat Club Inc. provides these hyperlinks to you as convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the linked web site by Hervey Bay Boat Club Inc. You link to any such web site entirely at your own risk.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
The information contained on this site is provided by Hervey Bay Boat Club Inc. in good faith. The information is derived from sources believed to be accurate and current as at the date indicated in the respective sections of this site. Neither Hervey Bay Boat Club Inc. nor any of its directors or employees give any representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information, nor do they accept any responsibility arising in any way (including by negligence) for errors in, or omissions from, the information. In the case of goods or services supplied or offered by Hervey Bay Boat Club Inc. or any of its directors or employees, liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot be excluded is limited at Hervey Bay Boat Club Inc’s option to either:
(a) the supply of the goods (or equivalent goods) or services again; or
(b) the payment of the cost of having the goods (or equivalent goods) or services supplied again.
These General Conditions are governed by the law of Queensland, Australia. Disputes arising from these General Conditions are in the first instance exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia.
Hervey Bay Boat Club Inc. reserves the right to make changes to this site at any time.